Wednesday, August 09, 2006

in bed before ten

Phew! Oliver went to bed at 9pm tonight. I can hardly believe it. I feel as if I should knock on wood or something not to jinx this wonderful new development. What a sigh of relief, especially after he stayed up till 11pm last night, and on most other nights won't go to bed till 10pm at the earliest. Finally some free evening time for me. Yipee!! I'm setting my alarm for 8am to hopefully get him up early so he'll turn in for bed early tomorrow too!

As for now, I think I'm going to do some evening reading...

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Suze said...

8am is EARLY for you guys? man, oh man, teach daniel how to do that! if he sleeps until 6, we're LUCKY!

 
At 8/10/2006 8:45 AM, Blogger mamacita said...

Well, it's not really as if he goes to bed at 10pm and then sleeps peacefully until 8am. He used to wake up once in the night to breastfeed, but lately I've become his all night diner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home