Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm a mom and I actually do have a life...

Tonight I went out on the town. Yahoo!! Man, it's not often that I can say that. Tonight when my husband offered to stay with the babe so that I could hit the town for a farwell party of a local Israeli girl, I jumped at the offer. And I had fun. Granted, I'm not accustomed to bars anymore, but I found an intersting conversation partner right away and had a good time conversing until my voice started to get horse from yelling over the sound of the music. Why the heck do they have to play the music so damn loud in tiny little bars where there's no room to dance anyway? And I treated myself to a glass of wine--since motherhood I haven't done much drinking either. It's soooooooooo nice to feel like a normal non-mother-person for awhile. Cheers to that.

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Suze said...

Whee! good for you. it gives me hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home