Thursday, May 15, 2008

6 more days of middle school

It's been a long school year, and it's almost over. Just six more days with my students! That's something to be joyful about. My other source of good news came yesterday. I was accepted back into the Indiana University Master's program in Language Education. According to me, I only need to take nine more hours of coursework to finish my master's degree. I'll be taking courses with a focus on ESL (English as a Second Language) so that I can teach ESL to adults at the university level. That means no more dealing with students climbing under the tables, or flinging tweeties, or stealing each other's pencils, etc. It sounds to good to be true!

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2008 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay congratulations.

 
At 5/15/2008 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay congratulations

zeina

 
At 5/19/2008 5:47 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Congratulations! This is great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home