Saturday, February 10, 2007

Working Woman

So here I go. Back into the work world. Harold, my old boss’s new right hand man, called me yesterday to come in about a class. So this morning I showed up at the school and in only an hour and a half’s time I had landed myself a class three times a week, plus daycare at their kinder, plus the opportunity to take language classes at the school for free. Not bad, I figure, considering that the class is from 5:30 to 6:30 pm, not like the 7:30 am class on the edge of the city they had offered me before. Plus Mexican rush hour doesn’t start till 7 pm, so maybe I can beat it. The daycare is probably the best perk, by far. And he said I can use it other days too. Maybe I’ll finally have some longed after free-time! Plus the idea of learning a new language, like German, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese or Italian sounds fun. Or I could brush up on my French. Yes, I’m definitely excited about the prospect.

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2007 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you!
-Sarah in Topeka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home