Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Welcome to my blog!



Tomorrow, May 10, is Mother's Day here in Mexico, so my blog is just in time to celebrate my almost (just short by one day) seven months of mothering. Phew! To add to the excitement of celebrating my first real Mother's Day as a Mother, is my excitement at finally joining the blogging world as a blogger.

You may wonder, why a full-time mother like me is so enthused about blogging. Well, I'll admit that it's mostly for the pure enjoyment of doing something totally for myself. Which is reward enough in its self. But I'm also out here to share ideas, thoughts, information, and perspectives. And to just write for the sake of writing.

A word about comments: if you want to comment on this blog, you have to register as a user. This is just to avoid having spam jam up the comments roll. Registering as a user doesn't mean you have to start a blog of your own; it just means you pick a user name and password and give your email address to blogger.com.

1 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger mamacita said...

!Bienvenida!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home